No doubt many have read that Maxime Bernier was summarily ousted from Andrew Scheer’s caucus. Reading the account in the newspaper one think that Scheer didn’t want Bernier around due to some kind of threat he posed. Not true.
Blanche’s insider has given her the real reason for Bernier’s ousting. Simply put, he’s not a team player and never got over the fact that he lost the leadership race. And because of that, he likes to work on his own little island. In politics, it doesn’t work like that.
Caucus is a team sport. People in a caucus meet around a table to discuss mutual matters. Bernier has bigger aspirations than sitting in caucus with Scheer as the leader. While we did not and still do not agree with Scheer’s stamp of approval of the dairy board, we also know that change comes from within. If Bernier is so opposed to the dairy board he should have stayed with his party and tried to change things from within.
Figure this one out: Steve Blaney a member of parliament tweeted that yesterday at a hate rally, Sheikh Shafiq Huda called for the eradication of Jews. It turns out his organization is approved for Canada Summer Jobs funding – courtesy of the Government House Leader in Waterloo. Why on Earth is this organization approved for funding in her riding?
And the bigger question: Did the Sheikh’s organization tick off the box for pro-abortion?
The inspector general’s report about then-FBI Director James Comey’s handling of the Hillary Clinton’s email investigation is finally complete and was released today. It is nothing short of a bombshell. Here are some of the tidbits you need to know:
1. FBI Agents Lisa Page and Peter Strzok texted about stopping Trump. As already reported, Strzok texted Page that he would “stop it” – it being Trump’s election. This is a damning indictment of his political bias.
2. Comey concluded that he’d let Hillary off in spring 2016. While Comey didn’t announce his decision until July 2016, he made his decision in spring 2016 that Hillary was off the hook. He also determined that he should make an independent announcement in order to protect “a sense of justice more broadly in the country – that things are fair not fixed, and they’re done independently.” He threatened to appoint a special counsel, but never seriously considered it, according to the report.
3.Comey watered down his draft statement on Hillary dramatically. The original draft statement on Hillary said she’d been “grossly negligent”; that was changed to “extremely careless.” The statement was changed from “reasonably likely” that Hillary had been hacked by hostile actors to “possible.” And finally, the original statement mentioned that President Obama had been in an email exchange with Hillary; his name was removed.
4. We particularly like this one: The DOJ and FBI Changed The Law To Exonerate Hillary. The Inspector General says that based on precedent, Hillary would have had to have demonstrated a state of mind that was “so gross as to almost suggest deliberate intention.” That’s not part of the law.
5. So far this is our favourite: Comey revealed the reopened investigation to congress re Hillary’s emails because he thought she was going to win and he wanted to preserve her ‘legitimacy’.
6. This comes in a close second: Comey, Strzok, and Page used personal email to conduct FBI business. Perhaps this is why they went easy on Hillary Clinton — they were all participating in similar activity.
And in case all this was not enough to convince you that there was and still are underlying attempts to first sabotage Trump’s winning and now his presidency:
Documents provided to Inspector General’s committees show ‘foreign actors’ obtained access to some of Mrs. Clinton’s emails – including at least one email classified ‘Secret,’adding that foreign actors also accessed the private accounts of some Clinton staffers.
It is unclear who the foreign actors are or what was in the emails. But the report states that the information could “reasonably be expected to cause serious damage to the national security.”
Here in Quebec, the CAQ has a substantial lead over the pathetic Liberal party. Couillard will most likely be history in October unless something other-worldly happens. And by the way, we will remind you that the Liberal government called the election on a Jewish holiday and it is the Jews who traditionally vote Liberal. He’s really an idiot.
Good Shabbos We’ll talk…