top of page

Choose Your Gender at Birth. Welcome to the World of the Democrats.

Remember when we told you about that human caravan moving through Central America, then Mexico finally onto the United States? The number when we began was about 4,000. There are now at least 7,000 men, women and children and counting.

And here’s something else to chew on. Many of the marchers are said to be asylum seekers from Honduras. So why are they carrying the Honduras flag? Either you are a persecuted asylum seeker or you are trying to get into the United States to work or, perish the thought, use the system. But we digress.

So what is the Democrat solution to this human train? Two words – ignore it. They are maintaining a laser-like focus on health care. And as they are leaderless and rudderless, there is no one to tell them that this issue, while they would like to pretend it doesn’t exist is in-your-face.

If they don’t come up with their own solution other than blaming Trump, they are going to look like fools on this and a few other issues.

Here’s a great story, one that is a long time in coming. Hold onto your chairs. Did you know that at birth doctors don’t assign the sex of the child? We hope this is not a new concept. Sex is biological, based on the ‘plumbing’ of the child. That is the definition of the gender of a child.

Ah, but Obama thought differently. His administration loosened the legal concept of gender in federal programs, recognizing gender largely as an individual’s choice and not determined by the sex assigned at birth.

Can we talk? Obama lived in his own little world, trying  to create a new reality. One cannot choose the gender they were born. They are either a girl or a boy.

Trump has, at long last, restored some sense of sanity to this conversation by using an objective measure of sex rather than the thoughts and feelings of subjective human beings. It is called reality, something the democrat party seems to have completely overlooked in their quest to appease their groupie,  tree-hugging, self-serving mentality.

What is the carbon tax that your pretty prime minister Trudeau imposed upon you today? It’s going to cost you money so you may as well know what you are paying for.

What is the carbon tax? Large industrial facilities (those that emit more than 50,000 tonnes of CO2 equivalent per year) will have to pay a tax on the amount of CO2 they produce, starting January 2019.The tax will start at $20 per tonne of emissions and grow by $10 a year until it hits $50.

What will it cost you?The government has estimated that the annual cost to households will be $403 in Saskatchewan, $202 in New Brunswick, $244 in Ontario and $232 in Manitoba.

By 2022, when carbon is taxed at $50 per tonne, the government estimates those numbers to go up to $946 in Saskatchewan, $470 in New Brunswick, $564 in Ontario and $547 in Manitoba.

What do you get back?The average household will receive an incentive or rebate of $598 in Saskatchewan, $248 in New Brunswick, $300 in Ontario and $336 in Manitoba.

Confused? Feel like you are getting hosed by the Liberals? Yes to all of the above. Bottom line: You are getting another tax to pay.

There is a website called, rather slanted toward the democrat party. They are now predicting that there is an 86% chance that the Democrats will win control of the House of Representatives after the mid-term election on November 6.

They say there is a 1 in 7 chance the Republicans will retain control.

They also said just before the 2016 election that Hillary had a 71.4% chance of becoming president while Donald Trump had a 28.6% chance. Not much more to say here, eh Blanche?

There have been 92 gas leaks reported as of August 7 caused by sloppy, stupid, construction workers. We were the beneficiary of one said gas leak in the summer, losing power for about 10 hours.

We have read about inferior construction materials being used. Now we are learning that about 57 per cent of all gas line breaks occur because of imprudent or improper excavation.

In one-third of all ruptures, those who broke the line had not communicated with the Info-Excavation service to determine — before digging — where the gas lines were located.

As we have said over and over again, almost everyone involved with the construction going on in our city has the brain of a pea. They do not communicate with each other, they don’t care if they close all the streets in your neighbourhood without telling you, they put up no parking signs and then don’t show up to do the work for a week and now we learn they also don’t have the faintest hint of a clue what they are doing.

Your tax dollars at work.

We’ll talk…

2 views0 comments


bottom of page